December 28, 2011

The Face of Those Books

I began having the social networking websites back in 2006. It was the phenomena which was amazingly huge for the teenagers. I've started with Friendster, which was the most basic social website for teenagers to socialize. I found my former schoolmates, new online friends and also cousins.

The most exciting part is when you get to see others' photos. Be it at the events ; wedding, birthday, outing. I went through such action to post my photos as well. Bla bla bla... it got even more exciting when others' had to leave comments on each photo I posted. Feedback is fun!

Friendster got boring.. and I have switched to Myspace. It was more intriguing as compared to Friendster. I could do a lot of things with it. In short, Myspace was way fun. Years went by and.. now.. we've got Facebook *thumb thumb thumb*

I refused to set up another social networking account *sigh*. I was forced to have a Facebook account by my ex-roomate, Shelby - the New Jersey girl. Well, I barely had any info on my page for the first few months. It has developed 5 months after as far as I remember.

I've had Facebook since 2007. It has been 4 years at least.
I've gone through experience and tragedy with Facebook. There are good ones and bad. Since then, I realized how Facebook could either change your life positively or literally fuck you in the face.
I do not wish to share every details of whatever that happened.

Something just hit me in mind saying to just live life without Facebook for a lil while.
It was kinda hard to wake up in the morning and not checking on Facebook.
It has becoming a routine to me every morning and night. In other word, Facebook has affected my life in many ways.

Yups, I am now living life without Facebook for 2 days now.
I wish to continue this till further notice. I ain't sure how long this is going to last.
We'll see.

I honestly feel that Facebook can really drag you into a fucked up life situation like what I had days ago. It wasn't a piece of cake. The bright side is when you tend to acknowledge things that you won't know in your plate at every moment. It shows up on the "News Feed" on your wall and everything reveals. Whether or not it hurts me in some ways.. I just feel the need to shut my Facebook down for lil while. It won't bite anyways!

So much of Facebook has affected my life so badly.
Living without it, hoping to get my clarity soon enough.

Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment