December 29, 2011

Some little things.

So, I was driving home yesterday from a long day ; recce, meeting and so on. I got stuck in a pretty heavy traffic, really feeling blah.
I just thought of calling the other half, just to see what was he up to?! Yeah, he was at work and telling me how much work he's got to do...

You know, some little things can really make someone simply flattered. It doesn't have to be a huge surprise at the most expensive fine-dining restaurant in town or buying a few grant worth of diamonds.

I always wanted to be the one who's comforting him - all the time. Through thick and thin. I just love it so much when he comes to me for any little things he'd tell... just like... "Hey, am off to grab a coffee for a lil bit.. will call you when I get there..".

It just feels great, you know. I never asked for it.
But, am glad he wanted me to know whatever he's up to.

It wasn't big of a deal to make someone whom I truly love happy and at ease.
I do know, it wasn't enough to just tell him how much I love him.
Anyhow, I've made that little something yesterday.. I hope I did put him at ease.

*If you ever come across this, I want you to know that my love and care for you are undefined. I'm trying my best to be the most amazing to you :)


I love you.

2 comments:

  1. I love u more than everything sayang. I really appreciate it. TQ sayangku. LOVE U SO MUCH!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're most welcome, sayang.
    You mean so much to me, you know that.
    I love you so much more.

    ReplyDelete