December 31, 2011

The Call.

Every new year, I always look forward to the month of February. It is simply because I was born in February and just so happens that Mum's birthday is in February as well - so I take it as a special month of all the months in the year.

It has been my dream to have something big happens on my birthday. Be it my graduation, the first day at work, engagement or even wedding. It just feels special and extraordinary you know.

Some people may take it as an ordinary day. What's so special about someone birthday anyways? I don't know.. cuz to me, my family practices celebrating birthday every year. It is such an acknowledgment and appreciation. The practice just gets the bond stronger. Oh, I love my family so much! :)

And.. February 2012 will be another year older for me. Wiser too, I hope. 
Looking forward to having an amazing February 2012.
Insyallah, everything will fall into places. 

 
Dan kahwinkanlah orang-orang bujang (lelaki dan perempuan) dari kalangan kamu, dan orang-orang yang soleh dari hamba-hamba kamu, lelaki dan perempuan. Jika mereka miskin, Allah akan memberikan kekayaan kepada mereka dari limpah kurniaNya kerana Allah Maha Luas (rahmatNya dan limpah kurniaNya), lagi Maha Mengetahui. (An-Nuur 24:32)

Love. 


No comments:

Post a Comment