April 10, 2012

I wonder.

It feels kinda good to be back on Facebook. You know, seeing all those unnecessary drama through statuses and what not. Well.. it has been a routine to most of my colleagues too - being on FB when we get to work in the morning.

No harm, I guess. But, I do feel that FB has becoming such lifestyle to the modern world.
As modern and updated as it may be, it could really damage the intangible items, relationship to begin with.

For some reason, people have been openly expressive through the media. Well, it ain't because they're not open in saying/telling it in person. In a way, it gives such satisfaction to be able to say whatever they wish, online. "Freedom of Speech" which is rarely being practised in Malaysia. However, people tend to express themselves better through these new media wave ; Facebook, Twitter,..

I see dramas everyday on Facebook. Some of them give me good life lessons, but most of them give me crap to begin with. O well. People love sensational stories, gossips, tragedy and even crappy news. Some take it as the intelectual inputs, but some might be taking it as news-to-enjoy-today.

Sometimes, I do wonder. How are these social media could actually place us at a wrong spot,lead us to complications, get us addicted to it and so on. I begin to realize the aftermath of social networking media could really place an impact in one's life. This is beyond our expectations.

As for me, I do enjoy having Facebook as part of my daily routine check-list. It's inviting, it's entertaining and sometimes, can be mean too :) I'm lucky enough to be able to find out about some hidden agendas that I'm unable to find it myself elsewhere. It's either planned or just plainly coincidence.

Yups. Just sharing but not directing this to anywhere, anyone.
I'd like to end this piece with a phrase,"You do what you do. I'd do what I would. Nothing else I can say but a genuine sorry for you..."


AA

No comments:

Post a Comment