April 02, 2012

Hello disturbance.

I always remind myself that I wasn't born perfect. Hence, I have no right to see others through imperfection. As I myself ain't close to perfection. But, I always wanna be the best and the perfect one for myself, family and those who care about me.

There's a say,"You can't please everyone...".
True enough. I am unable to please everyone. Whether or not with my attitude, my thoughts, my body language or even my say. Who am I to be able to please everyone?
I ain't God. I wasn't born to give perfections to others.

I tried being pleasant to almost every person in my surrounding.
I tried. I think I have tried my best.
And I tried not to be rude to others, unless, the situation forces me to.
I think I have been rude to many people in my life. I had to.
Sometimes, they don't understand what it's like being me.
Sometimes, they just hurt me (intentionally).

I have hold on for a while now.
I was hoping that things were going to be better.
Things were better for the moment. I thought it would last a little longer.
I do not wish to be hurt over and over again. I don't think I have "tickled" you in any ways.

So.. what are you doing this for?
I have never thought in being your way.. at all.
Now, I think I had to.
Mum and Dad never taught me to be someone useless and rude to others.
But, I learned throughout my yesteryears, in standing tough to be myself.
It's hard.

Who are you to be in my way? You ain't that great. You ain't that interesting.
You are just an attention seeker who has no sense of life, no sense of sensitivity, no sense of courtesy.
I may not know you well. But, I know your type.
Immature, attention seeker, troublemaker, insensitive, spoilt, bitch-ness, irrelevant, irresponsible,
dumb, home-wrecker, ... those traits that you have just get me to feel truly sorry for you.
Yes, again.. I ain't perfect. But, at least, I never have and never will get into someone else's love life.

You and your loneliness.
You and your "Look-at-me.I-need-the-attention.."
You and your dumbness.
You and your ego.
You and your ugly traits.
It's just.. all about you just makes me sick.
You get me to puke my positive vibes that I tried to feel from you..
You really get me to see you in many ugly ways..
I am sorry.
That's just who you are.
Why do you need so much attention for?
You must be sick. You must be very very sick.

You tried so hard in being beautiful.
You are just not.
Beauty comes from within, not from your cleavage.
Beauty comes from the pleasant body language, not from being free on every male's shoulders or laps.
Beauty comes from the heart who always get connection to Allah SWT.

To you, I have and will always pray for you to be at a better place.
Nothing else I'd say but sorry for you.
You were just born to be mentally sick. Your soul is plain disturbed.
You.. should, return to where you came from.. - nowhere.
You deserve to be nowhere.. where no souls are alive, no body is well.

Good luck to you, bitch!
May you rest in peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment