April 02, 2012

Read my heart

I have loved you since the day you told me how much I mean to you.
I have learned to love you better, every single day.
I honestly feel the need to loving you more.
I appreciate the fact that you have been giving the love, the care, the honesty that I never thought I'd get from you. 
No.. don't stop. I need you to keep on loving me, keep on caring about me.. and keep being honest towards me.

Sometimes, I really wish you understand my way of perceiving things. The way I look at certain things.
I really hope I could make you understand that I don't fancy certain things you do. It's not simply because I'm trying to change the way you are. I was only trying to meet half way so we both could gain happiness.

Sayang, you know I'd never do anything to hurt you in any ways.
I am happy to see you happy. You have no idea how proud I am of myself when you told me that I'm the one who makes you smile again, after the years.
I wanna make you happy. I wanna give you a better life.
I wanna live my life with you, forever.
I never felt this way about someone I love. You make my world, a better place to live in.

I'm hoping and praying there'll be no one will ever take you away from me.
I never wanted you to look away from me. I wish you could read my heart whenever it hurts, whenever it feels amazing,.. or even whenever it cries.
At times you just don't understand the way I really hate on something. 
I tried being relevant and embrace the fact that it could be something that makes you happy but not to me.
I had to just close my eyes and shut my heart to the pain, though it hurts.. just to see you happy.

But, is it fair?
Is it fair enough to me?
I tried putting the smile on your face but.. getting myself a land of pain.
How is that fair? 

As long as I could still hold on to it, I will.
But.. I have no idea how long I am able to hold on.
Again, all I care about is your happiness. If you ain't happy, I will not be too.
I have so much love for you..
I do not wanna waste it on thinking of my hatred towards someone else who's not even important in my life. You are, the most important person in my life (after my parents and brother).

Please, .. swim deeper into my heart..
You'll see how much it has hurt me inside..
Don't let me go out of breath..



No comments:

Post a Comment