January 09, 2012

Day to Day

And so... the countdown begins since Saturday. I only have approximately about 25 days starting tomorrow.
It may seems like a long way to go.. but, I doubt it is. It'll be just a few nights away.

I am super nervous and keep having this butterflies in my tummy. It ain't good. But, this is the norm anyways. It ain't something abnormal for one to feel this way.

I figured, I have stepped into a different phase of life. Soon enough, I will be stepping into different phases of life - wedding ceremony, marriage, post marriage, family, kids. At times I think about it, the thoughts of all these can be fearful. I often ask myself whether or not am ready or otherwise. O well. I do not know whether or not am ready if I haven't started any bits of it. I got to try. I got to feel it. Otherwise, I won't be able to even realize that this means so much to me.

Getting married and to be able to have the wedding of the dream are the MASTER of all dreams for all girls in the world. Be it a fairytale wedding or even a simple one. It is just a day when nothing else beats the feeling of having your own wedding. Same goes to me. I always wanted to have the most beautiful and eventful wedding - since I thought getting married should be once in a lifetime.

I am counting the days to be someone's loyal, amazing, lovable, responsible and wonderful wife. I know I am capable of loving and sharing the rest of my life with him. He's the next best gift that God has ever given to me - after my parents and family. I am thankful enough for having him in my life. He completes me in many ways. Though there are hard times come between us, I believe that him and I will pull through.

Love means so much to me.
Love means nothing without appreciation and honesty.
Since I've got a long way to go with him.. I'm all down to fall in love with him more each day.


Now, the clock is ticking and hope everything goes as planned ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment