January 24, 2012

The Knot

Nothing major but just feel like sharing the incredible news. This happened almost 2 weeks ago. I should've updated this together with "The Unthinkable Tragedy" post but... it took me 2 weeks (today) to get myself back on track with my blog :)

So, all of us (cousins) used to play around with him since we were all about the same age. We grew up together pretty close since we had not many younger cousins.
Now, Syukur is someone's husband and definitely holding up to huge responsibilities. We are all going to go through the same thing. Unless, if you are to declare yourself as a lesbian or gay. Your call :)

We enjoyed the wedding pretty much though the atmosphere was very hectic and congested with the guests. I managed to grab some good shots - just playing with the button :)











Wishing all the happiness in the world for the both of you.
I'll be joining the club soon, guys! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment