January 07, 2012

The Journey begins

I've been waiting for the day. I've been nervous and had no idea how's it going to be.
At times, I think I am ready for this. At times, I do feel doubts.
The decision to begin my journey with someone for the rest of my life ain't a piece of cake.
O well. I figured I am ready. I do not wanna lose the great thing I've gotten in my hands.
Good things come to those who wait and they don't come twice, for sure.

I've been wanting to have someone as a great partner in my life who loves me so much. I've gone through a lot in my previous relationships and all of them taught me so much about life. I haven't done learning though. Never will. Now I've been awarded someone really extraordinaire. Alhamdulillah. Can't ask for more. I don't really have to go on searching for someone to like me, to adore me, to love me. But, to have someone who can really accept me for who I am NOT what I have, it is almost impossible. Who does that still in the cruel world nowadays?

So I've found mine. Everything about him just completes me. He is almost perfect. Nothing can beat my love for him. I am so thankful to God for sending him to me.
I may not know where life in the future would bring us to... but, all I know is I'll be spending the rest of my life with him.

Today, Jan 7th is the moment when everything just excitedly begins. It's just simply memorable to begin our New Year.
I got really nervous this morning the moment I woke up. Never had that many butterflies in my stomach. It was not a fun feeling nor pleasant. But, I am way grateful that it went well.
Though it was not a big deal to some other people, but it is to me.

I'm just not the expert to be able to express how I feel about this.
However, I do know I have gotten myself to somewhere strange. Not everyone would go to this stage if they're simply not ready. They will need a powerful mind and a complete-solid-soul to begin with.

My life has changed since I met him. I learn a lot through this relationship. It feels different to being around him. Though, I did and will never take him for granted. I do not wanna hurt him in any ways. He's just meant to be for me. Never thought I'll end up with him. I will never forget the day when I first met him - KL PAC.

Here we are, our journey begins... today.
I love you with all my heart.
God has been waiting to give me YOU. He put me through hurts and hell just to get me to YOU.
Thank you sayang for a wonderful 1 year together.
I love you loads!




No comments:

Post a Comment